Welcome to YMCA
Customer Notice 1st March 2021.
The recent announcement from the governement has outlined a phased approach to re-opening and lifting current restrictions. Our re-opening plans will mirror these timelines
Step1 - 29th March 21 - Outdoor pitches will re-open for formally organised outdoor sports. Therefore, our 'block booking' football sessions will commence. Reception will be open from 4pm-10pm Monday 29th March - Friday 9th April (exc Good Friday and Easter Monday)
Step 2 - 12th April 21 - Indoor facilities including the Gym and children's activities will re-open. The Gym will be bookable in advance slots will be available from 7.30am-8.30pm Mon-Fri and 8am-1pm Weekends. Full details of our children's activities will be available nearer the opening date of 12th April.
Step 3 - 17th May 21 - All indoor Group Exercise Classes will re-
Take care and stay safe
Centre Rules - Covid 19
Please do not attend the centre if you or a family member are unwell or have symptoms of Corona virus.
- Face Covering must be worn on entering the Centre and can be removed when you are at your chosen activity.
- No Sweat Towels allowed in the Gym or Studio area
- No bags allowed in the Studio. Lockers are available in the changing rooms.
- You must pre-book your session in the Gym or Group Exercise Class to gain entry. This can be done online or over the phone.
- Customer to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Please do NOT congregate pre/post workout or turn up early for your session
- Please sanitise/wash hands pre and post workout
- Please bring a pre-filled water bottle with you. Water will also be available to purchase from the Cafe.
- No Spectators are allowed.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
We thank you for your understanding during this challenging period and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01622749404
We're a charitable social enterprise - Everything we make is put into back into making our facilities and services better for you and your local community - and we couldn't do that without your continuing support.
Please keep safe and well.