Welcome to YMCA
Can we please remind all customers that a face covering must be worn when entering the Centre. These can be removed once you are at your chosen activity.
New Promotion - Join a 'Gym Only' Membership in October
3 Months for Only £60
Includes Unlimited use of the Gym, Free Induction and Free One to One Programme
To book a Gym Slot or Class Book online or
call 01622 749404
OPENING TIMES as follows
Monday - Thursday 7.30am-10pm
Saturday 8am-6pm & Sunday 8am-6pm
Children Drop In Sessions starting from Sept - see full timetable of activities on our Children's Activity Pages
Holiday Club for October Half Term - Monday 26th to Friday 30th October
Terms and conditions apply - See our 'Holiday Club' Page for more info
Centre Rules - Covid 19
Please do not attend the centre if you or a family member are unwell or have symptoms of Corona virus.
- Face Covering must be worn on entering the Centre and can be removed when you are at your chosen activity.
- No Sweat Towels allowed in the Gym or Studio area
- No bags allowed in the Studio. Lockers are available in the changing rooms.
- You must pre-book your session in the Gym or Group Exercise Class to gain entry. This can be done online or over the phone.
- Customer to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Please do NOT congregate pre/post workout or turn up early for your session
- Please sanitise/wash hands pre and post workout
- Please bring a pre-filled water bottle with you. Water will also be available to purchase from the Cafe.
- No Spectators are allowed.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
We thank you for your understanding during this challenging period and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01622749404
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're a charitable social enterprise - Everything we make is put into back into making our facilities and services better for you and your local community - and we couldn't do that without your continuing support.
Please keep safe and well.