Welcome to YMCA
Opening times Mon-Fri 7.30am-10pm / Weekends 8am-6pm
Group Exercise Classes start next week Monday 17th May as Step 3 of the roadmap is now going ahead. The new programme is on our Timetable Page and bookings can now be taken with the 'rule of six' indoors.
No need to book the Gym from 17th May - Just turn up!
Step 3 - 17th May 21
All indoor Group Exercise Classes will re-open. Class timetable to follow. Our 'Parent & Under 5's' sessions also start next week.
Take care and stay safe
Centre Rules - Covid 19
Please do not attend the centre if you or a family member are unwell or have symptoms of Corona virus.
- Face Covering must be worn on entering the Centre and can be removed when you are at your chosen activity.
- No bags allowed in the Studio. Lockers are available in the changing rooms.
- Customer to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Please do NOT congregate pre/post workout or turn up early for your session
- Please sanitise/wash hands pre and post workout
- Please bring a pre-filled water bottle with you. Water will also be available to purchase from the Cafe.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
We thank you for your understanding during this challenging period and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01622749404
We're a charitable social enterprise - Everything we make is put into back into making our facilities and services better for you and your local community - and we couldn't do that without your continuing support.
Please keep safe and well.