Welcome to YMCA
Customer Notice 31st December 2020.
We hope you have had a happy and safe Christmas.
The recent announcement from the Prime Minister has confirmed that Tier 4 restrictions are to continue for a while yet. Whilst we fully support any decision to keep people safe, sadly this means that our reopening plans have had to be put on hold again.
We would like to assure you that your monthly direct debit payment will continue to be frozen until we reopen. You don’t need to do anything and when we are permitted to reopen we will review your membership payment and make any necessary adjustments.
For members who pay yearly in advance, as before we will simply extend your membership by adding on the closed period to your membership.
We are incredibly grateful for the support and understanding of our amazing members throughout these difficult and challenging times. There is light at the end of the tunnel with the new vaccine, and our priority will always be to keep the Centre safe. We can’t wait to welcome you back as soon as we are able.
The whole team at Maidstone YMCA would like to wish you a happy and safe New Year, and we will be in touch when the Government allows us to reopen. Here’s to a great 2021!
Take care and stay safe
Centre Rules - Covid 19
Please do not attend the centre if you or a family member are unwell or have symptoms of Corona virus.
- Face Covering must be worn on entering the Centre and can be removed when you are at your chosen activity.
- No Sweat Towels allowed in the Gym or Studio area
- No bags allowed in the Studio. Lockers are available in the changing rooms.
- You must pre-book your session in the Gym or Group Exercise Class to gain entry. This can be done online or over the phone.
- Customer to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Please do NOT congregate pre/post workout or turn up early for your session
- Please sanitise/wash hands pre and post workout
- Please bring a pre-filled water bottle with you. Water will also be available to purchase from the Cafe.
- No Spectators are allowed.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
We thank you for your understanding during this challenging period and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01622749404
We're a charitable social enterprise - Everything we make is put into back into making our facilities and services better for you and your local community - and we couldn't do that without your continuing support.
Please keep safe and well.