Welcome to YMCA
Urgent Customer Notice 26th November 2020.
To all our valued members and customers
Given the Government announcement putting Kent into tier 3 restrictions, Maidstone YMCA has decided to remain closed (with the exception of preschool) until the New Year or further Government guidelines are announced.
For health & safety and economic reasons, to protect our staff and members, and to help limit the spread of the virus we have taken this temporary but very difficult and sad decision.
We offer a range of activities and services, not just the gym, and the severe restrictions mean that we are unable to safely offer many of these at the current time. Everyone at the Centre is desperate to welcome you back but please bear with us a little longer so that we can safely and successfully meet again in the New Year.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty. We wish you a safe, happy and above all healthy December and Christmas.
Centre Rules - Covid 19
Please do not attend the centre if you or a family member are unwell or have symptoms of Corona virus.
- Face Covering must be worn on entering the Centre and can be removed when you are at your chosen activity.
- No Sweat Towels allowed in the Gym or Studio area
- No bags allowed in the Studio. Lockers are available in the changing rooms.
- You must pre-book your session in the Gym or Group Exercise Class to gain entry. This can be done online or over the phone.
- Customer to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Please do NOT congregate pre/post workout or turn up early for your session
- Please sanitise/wash hands pre and post workout
- Please bring a pre-filled water bottle with you. Water will also be available to purchase from the Cafe.
- No Spectators are allowed.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
We thank you for your understanding during this challenging period and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01622749404
We're a charitable social enterprise - Everything we make is put into back into making our facilities and services better for you and your local community - and we couldn't do that without your continuing support.
Please keep safe and well.