A Centre Membership provides a 'pay as you go' membership on an annual basis, offering discounted prices for gym use*, classes and all other YMCA activities. This membership is suitable for anyone wishing to attend an activity once a week or less.
- Y Centre Adult - £41 per year
- Y Centre Adult Concession - £15.50 per year**
- Y Centre Adult Joint (must live at the same address ) - £72 per year
- Y Centre Family (2 adults & 2 children) - £93 per year
- Y Centre Youth - £15.50 per year
- Y Centre Extra Youth (when purchased with any adult membership) - £8.00 per year
- Gym Induction - £15 per year
- Under 5's are FREE
* Anyone wishing to attend the gym as a Centre Member must book and pay for an induction (£15), before hand.
** Concessionary memberships are for anyone who is in receipt of Unemployment benefit, Job Seekers Allowance, Disability Benefit, Incapacity or Invalidity Benefit, Income Support or Pension Credits (proof of concession will be required upon joining e.g. entitlement letter / ID card)
Carers - carers accompanying a user with a disability are entitled to FREE entrance into the facilities. Additional costs will be charged to the carer if they wish to take part in an activity