Bookings for the Gym no longer required from Monday 17th May - Just turn up.
How we are making our Gym safe?
Because of COVID-19, our gym cleaning standards across our centre has increased.
Staff will be cleaning the gym, equipment and spaces with disinfectant regularly throughout the day and giving the gym a deep clean every night.
When you attend the gym, we ask that you:
- Use the gym cleaning stations that have hand sanitiser, medical-grade disinfectant and tissue regularly.
- Wipe down machines, weights or mats before and after use with the cleaning materials provided.
- Attend your session alone to conduct solo gym workouts. This means you won’t be able to use any equipment that requires a spotter.
- Arrive on time. If you arrive early, you’ll need to queue outside and if you arrive late, you won’t be allowed access to the centre.
- Be changed into your activity clothes and shower at home as you won’t be able to shower at the Centre.
- Bring your own water bottle, towel and hand sanitiser, if possible. The café will be open to purchase water.
Please DO NOT ATTEND if you feel unwell or have symptoms of COVID-19
Our fully air conditioned Fitness Suite gives you access to the latest work-out equipment ranging from cardio-vascular machines and free weights to power plates and weight resistance machines allowing you to cross train and keep your workout interesting!
Our Fitness Instructors will be able to give you the right programme no matter what your goals are, you will also get your programme reviewed at a standard of every 6 weeks. In addition you can experience gym challenges and member social events.
Personal Training is also available at the centre and is provided by our Gym Instructors who are REPS registered professionals. Sessions are purchased on a single session basis allowing you flexibility.
Prices for use of the gym for Centre Card holders are as follows, (Pre-Paid Members do not have to pay for use of the gym):
£6.50- Peak Times (After 5pm Monday-Friday & 8am-2pm at weekends)
£4.50- Off Peak Times (6.30am - 5pm Monday-Friday & after 2pm at weekends)
Join us now at Maidstone YMCA Fitness Suite and experience a welcoming and friendly atmosphere!