Parent / Carer Comments
- "My child is really happy and has settled really well in a short space of time"
- "Brillant Pre-school, cannot thing of any improvments needed"
- "Very happy with care and support for my child and me at the pre-school"
- "Very happy with all areas. My child is thriving and enjoying pre-school, Thank you"
- "My Child absolutely happy to be here and we are delighted with the care he receives"
- "Thank you all so much for what you have all done for my child. She loves coming to Pre-school and that's thanks to you"
- "My child has achieved so much being here. She loves coming and speaks highly of the nursery"
YMCA Maidstone has a well-run Pre-School within the Tovil Community Centre. Ours is a unique pre-school with a warm and caring approach and a large garden, wildlife area and court, which the children have daily access to. Managed by professional and friendly qualified staff who are all Paediatric First Aid trained to ensure the best care for your child. The Pre-School also uses the Early Years Foundation Stage to help with your child's social and educational development. Children may attend up to 2 sessions a day.
The Pre-School is open from Monday to Friday in Term Time.
Morning Session 9am-12pm
Afternoon Session 12-3pm
YMCA Pre-School is in receipt of free early education funding for two, three and four year olds. The Government provides 15 hours free early education a week for all 3 and 4 year olds from the term after their 3rd birthday. Subject to certain criteria, children of working parents may also be eligilbe to claim an additional 15 hours of free entitlement. We offer a number of these 30 hour free childcare places. We are also able to claim up to 15 hours free early education for your 2 year olds and the early year's pupil premium for 3 and 4 year old children if you are in receipt of certain benefits.
If you think you may be eligible for any of these then please speak to the Pre-School Manager or visit https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
For more information and details of our current availability, please contact the centre on 01622 749404 and ask to speak to Vanessa Burns. We are happy to arrange an appointment to come and see the pre-school and meet our friendly staff team at a time convenient for you.