|Centre Opening Times:|
|Mon-Fri||6.30am - 10.00pm|
|Sat & Sun||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Bank Holidays||8.00am - 1.00pm|
Information we collect
In operating this website we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you are accessing, including, but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data.
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website, such as when you register for information ofr make a purchase.
· Information that you have provided when you communicated to us for any reason.
We may on occasions gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information the use of the website where appropriate.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. The statistical data does not indentify any personal details whatsoever.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file . Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored in the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computers hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that is provided.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that if you choose to decline cookies you may not be able to access certain parts of the website.
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use this information for the following purposes:
· To provide you with the information that you have requested from us, relating to our products and services. To provide information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
· To meet our contractual commitments to you.
· To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements to our service/products, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Maidstone YMCA are committed to protecting your privacy and sending you relevant information and offers. We do not share this information with any other party.
Storing your personal data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
We do not guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given ( or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing your information.
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries(if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we are legally required to disclose your information
2. To assist in fraud protection to minimize credit risk.
Third party links
You may find links to third party websites or website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. WE do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
The data protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to a payment fee of £10 which covers the costs of providing the information that you have requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact using the below contact details.